(1) Production of silicate: Each component of this component is subjected to a series of physical transformations during the whole process of heating to produce a solid phase. Most of the gaseous substances escape from the mutual materials and finally the mutual materials. It becomes a partially transparent calcined product composed of silicate and sio2.
(2) Production of glass bottles: in this step, the calcined material begins to melt together with the silicate and the remaining sio2 is melted. The final calcined material becomes a transparent body. The laminated glass liquid also has a lot of bubbles and the organic chemical composition and characteristics are not uniform. .
(3) Response: The laminated glass liquid is again heated and reduced in viscosity to release a lot of gaseous dirt, which clears the visible bubbles.
(4) Homogenization: The laminated glass liquid is exposed to high temperature for a long time. Because of the effect of external diffusion, the pattern in the laminated glass is firmly removed until the allowable bottom limit becomes uniform. Homogenization can be carried out at less than the response temperature.
(5) Water cooling: After the homogenization, the temperature of the laminated glass liquid is reduced by 200 to 300 ° C, which is convenient for the laminated glass liquid to have the viscosity necessary for forming.
Welcome your future business cooperation with our company!
More information please visit in https://www.glass-factory.net/